I need to update the access or account privileges for one of my officers.
- The chapter Chancellor/President should log in to his or her account
- Click on “Chapter’s Homepage” under Links
- Click on Manage
- Click on Update Office Positions & Privileges
- Click the lock icon next to the position that needs to be updated
- Change permissions to Allow or Disallow as needed
We are getting ready to hold initiation in the coming weeks. What do I need to do?
- Make sure each of your members has signed up to be in the system and appears under Potential New Members (PNMs).
- Invite them from the Manage Tab > Administrative Functions > Send Invitation
- Or add them directly by clicking the Brothers Tab > select Add Brother
- Once this step is completed, login to your account and click on “Chapter’s Homepage” under Links
- Click on Manage
- Click on View Available Forms under Administrative Functions
- Click the pencil and paper icon to fill out the Upcoming Initiation Form
- After the form has been submitted, go back to the Manage tab
- Under Manage my chapter’s membership, click on Transition Members. On that page, click on Transition Initiating Members.
- On the transition members page, click which members should move from PNM to Active Member and use the dropdown menu. Select which invoice template to use for this transaction to choose if the individual or the chapter should be invoiced. Once you’ve completed these steps, click transition members.
- On this page, you can choose to pay now via credit card or to pay later via a check.
- Once Alpha Zeta Headquarters has received payment, pins and certificates will be mailed to the address listed on the Upcoming Initiation Form.
I need my initiation certificates and pins sooner than 10 business days.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibility of your chapter receiving the certificates and pins sooner.