CONGRATULATIONS to the 2014 Alpha Zeta Scholarship recipients:
The scholarship recipients were honored and presented with a certificate
and AZ stoles at the 2014 National Agricultural Leadership Conference
Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29 in Ames, IA.
Cal Epsilon Chapter
|G.W. Roach Scholarship:|
North Carolina Chapter
The Alpha Zeta Foundation annually awards a select number of outstanding Alpha Zeta student members scholarships based on scholastic achievement, leadership abilities, character, community service and financial need. The students who apply for the scholarships are the best of the best. The National Alpha Zeta Scholarship Program is funded through the Alpha Zeta Foundation thanks to the continuing generous support of alumni. Contributions to the Alpha Zeta Foundation further the goals and success of outstanding students interested in serving agriculture. Who can apply? To be considered for a scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Alpha Zeta member in good standing.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate with one year (two semesters) remaining.
- If pursing an advanced degree, you must be an undergraduate at the time of application and will need to provide proof of entrance into an agricultural or veterinary medicine program the following year.
Three applicants will be selected annually to each receive one of the following scholarship awards:
*Each Scholarship recipient will also receive up to $500 to cover travel/registration for NALC where they will be recognized at the Awards Banquet.
- Burkett-Cunningham-Dennis Scholarship: $2,000
- G.W. Roach Scholarship: $1,000
- Centennial Scholarship: $1,000
Members may submit their Scholarship Application online. The paper form is no longer used.
DEADLINE: Applications and supporting documents must be postmarked or submitted online no later than February 15, annually.